Xojo 2017r1 v126.96.36.199.36429 (Mac OS X)
Xojo 2017r1 v188.8.131.52.36429 (Mac OS X) | 690 MB
Xojo is a cross-platform software development tool that enables developers of all backgrounds to create software for OS X, Windows, Linux, the Web, and soon, mobile. With users all over the world, Xojo apps can be found in every conceivable category – from commercial software applications to use in governments, universities, businesses, and the Fortune 500. Secondary-level and college students in schools all over the world are introduced to programming with Xojo.
With built-in support for graphics, database servers, internet protocols and more, you can build just about anything you can imagine with Xojo. Using Xojo, you can make commercial software products, utilities to help make your life easier, or even learn to program. In fact, Xojo itself is a Xojo app!
Build Apps 10x Faster
Xojo is a modern, object-oriented language. It supports inheritance, interfaces, polymorphism and is strongly-typed as well. There are thousands of differences in OS API calls and Xojo abstracts you from these details, dramatically reducing development time and allowing you to focus on what makes your application unique.
Xojo apps dont have an interpreter or virtual machine – theyre compiled to machine code for fast execution and the protection of your intellectual property. Xojo uses native controls so your app looks and feels right on each platform. Development is cross-platform as well. Create your project on your favorite OS and then build it for any platform Xojo supports.
– 64-bit debugging now work on MacOS
– 64-bit debugging now works on Linux
– Remote Debugging to Raspberry Pi
– Improved printing support on Windows (now using Direct2D)
– Improved Xojo.Net.HTTPSocket on Windows
– Code Editor improvements.
– Menu shortcut editor allows to you set and change all IDE menu shortcuts
– WebKit HTMLViewer on Windows is now much faster and standard-compliant
– Support for HTML in text-based web controls
– macOS Sierra 10.12.x
– OS X El Capitan 10.11.x
– OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
– OS X Mavericks 10.9.5
– OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.52
– OS X Lion 10.7.52
– OS X 10.7 and 10.8 support is deprecated.
For other news, visit my profile every day!
To Unzip the files use 7zip or WinRar.
I recommend to download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( Links dead because of Copyright Infringement )