Waves Complete 2017.04.19
Waves Complete 2017.04.19 | 2.89 Gb
Featuring 64-bit support, faster scanning, faster loading, and faster processing, Waves Version 9 opens up new dimensions of high performance plugin power.
From essentials like reverb, compression, noise reduction, and EQ to modeled analog hardware, surround and post production tools, artist signature collections and beyond, W?ves Bundles feature the best of W?ves GRAMMY award-winning plugins.
Whats new (April 19th, 2017)
– Version 9.91 across-the-board update of all Waves plugins.
– All plugins now have control mapping for Avid S3 and S6 control surfaces.
– H-EQ: New H-EQ Lite components that require less CPU and are well suited for live sound or when processing resources are limited. They do not include the Spectrum Analyzer and Analog sections.
– H-EQ: New Solo function – Any parametric band can now be soloed by touching its Frequency, Q, or Gain controls. This provides a momentary check of the bands processing. For a latching solo of a band, click on its solo button.
– H-EQ: New Smooth feature which eliminates noises that can occur while controls are moved in certain older H-EQ versions. When a session with instances of older H-EQ versions loads, Smooth will automatically set to Off. New instances of H-EQ in new or old sessions will load with Smooth On.
– Nx Virtual Mix Room: Support for up to 6 Nx Head Trackers at the same time.
– Nx Virtual Mix Room: Nx Head Trackers can be renamed from the WavesHeadTracker application. The name is permanent and saved on the Nx Head Tracker device itself.
– Nx Virtual Mix Room: The Head Trackers status color is now also shown in the plugins tracking device drop down menu.
– Waves Central 220.127.116.11: Support for installing version 9.91.
For other news, visit my profile every day!
To Unzip the files use 7zip or WinRar.
I recommend to download as fast as you can or you will lose file you need ( Links dead because of Copyright Infringement )