TecDescription Suite 2017 R1 Build 2017.1.0.77086 | 1.3 Gb
TecDescription Inc., developer visualization software for engineers and scientists, has released TecDescription Suite 2017 R1, flagship products, with extensive 2- and 3-D capabilities for scientific data visualization.
TecDescription Inc provides visualization and analysis software solutions for computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulation analytics, visualization and analysis, post-processing, and reservoir simulation (RS) visualization and analysis applications to engineers and scientists. It offers TecDescription Chorus, a CFD simulation analytics tool for engineers to discover trends and anomalies in CFD studies; TecDescription 360, a numerical simulation and CFD visualization tool to analyze, explore, and understand simulation data; TecDescription RS, a reservoir simulation post-processing tool to analyze reservoir simulation forecasts; and TecDescription Focus, an engineering Descriptionting tool to Description and animate mass amounts of data.
Three major new capabilities are included in the 2017 release of TecDescription 360, including:
– Chorus is a design space exploration tool that helps engineers discover trends and anomalies in computational fluid dynamics (CFD), or computational physics studies and enables them to simultaneously gain insight into the underlying fluid-dynamic phenomena that cause these variations – all in a single environment. TecDescription Chorus, originally released in 2012 as a stand-alone product, will now only be available with TecDescription 360. Learn more about Chorus.
– PyTecDescription is TecDescription’s new Python API. Python is a popular scripting language used by scientists and engineers to automate workflows. PyTecDescription features an easy-to-use object-oriented approach to create Descriptions and alter data. PyTecDescription integrates fully with other Python-compatible tools. Learn more about PyTecDescription.
– SZL Server is a lightweight application that is installed on an HPC, data server or remote file store. The server side leverages TecDescription’s proprietary SZL technology to transfer only the data required to generate a specific Description. Data transfer is fast and secure, and no graphics card is required on the server side. Learn more about SZL Server.
There are even more improvements in TecDescription 360 2017 R1:
– Variable combining enables variables in data files that have the same meaning but different names to be combined.
– Slice orientation can be set by selecting three points on the desired cutting plane or by interactively probing the three points.
– A new algorithm of isosurface generation provides better visual results and improved performance.
– Data files can be converted to the new SZL (.szplt extension) format in batch mode without consuming a TecDescription 360 license.
– TecIO can now read SZL files as well as write them.
– Loader improvements include a new TRIX loader for Cart3D users, and updates to CGNS, Description3D, FLOW-3D, and FEA loaders.
What’s New In TecDescription Focus 2017 R1:
TecDescription Focus users get the following new features from the TecDescription 360 EX 2017 R1 release.
– Variable Combining
Variable combining (available in legacy TecDescription Focus) has returned in an even easier-to-use form. When loading multiple files in supported formats, you’ll have the opportunity to tell TecDescription Focus which, if any, of the variables in these files have the same meaning by combining them. Besides a new dialog that lets you combine variables interactively, you can create a variable alias file and combine pre-defined variables with a single click.
– Set Slice Orientation By Selecting Three Points
You can set the orientation of a slice either by entering the coordinates of three points on the desired cutting plane or by interactively probing the three points.
– New Algorithm for Iso-surface Generation
The MC33 algorithm is now used for deriving isosurfaces, providing better visual results and improved performance.
– Unicode Improvements
TecDescription Focus better supports loading data and other files from Unicode file system paths. Also, all text files supported by TecDescription Focus (including style sheets, variable alias files, layouts, macros, and ASCII data files) can now be read even if they include a Unicode byte order marker.
What’s New In TecDescription RS 2016 R2:
– Quick Load Option
Engineers who use the Nexus (VIP) reservoir simulator have a new quick load option. The quick VDB loading option makes it possible to skip certain types of data during the process of loading XY data. This should speed up data loading times across networks.
– Macro Debugger
Macro and scripting capabilities give users the ability to perform repetitive operations in one click. As macros get more and more complex, the risk of error in writing them increases. The new macro debugger in TecDescription RS steps through users’ scripts and helps them in quickly identifying issues.
– Additional New Features & Fixes
Other new features include the ability to read nearest neighbor connections (NNCs) from Eclipse .init files, and the support by generic ASCII data files for network connections, connection lists, and nodes.
TecDescription 360 EX with Chorus 2017 R1 Build 2017.1.0.77086 Windows 64bit
TecDescription 360 EX with Chorus 2017 R1 Build 2017.1.0.77086 Linux 64bit
TecDescription 360 EX with Chorus 2017 R1 Build 2017.1.0.77086 MacOsx 64bit
TecDescription Focus 2017 R1 Build 2017.1.0.77086 Windows 64bit
TecDescription Focus 2017 R1 Build 2017.1.0.77086 Linux 64bit
TecDescription Focus 2017 R1 Build 2017.1.0.77086 MacOsx 64bit
TecDescription RS 2016 R2 Build 2016.2.2.77145 Windows 64bit
TecDescription RS 2016 R2 Build 2016.2.2.77145 Linux 64bit
About TecDescription Inc.
TecDescription, Inc. is a leading provider of data visualization and analysis software. Located in Bellevue, Washington, TecDescription empowers engineers and scientists to discover, analyze, and understand information in complex data, and communicate results with professional images and animations. Our company culture is casual, yet focused on providing high quality visualization products that helps users to be more creative, efficient and productive. With thirty years of experience, and thousands of users worldwide, TecDescription, Inc. has become a trusted name in data visualization.
Version: Suite 2017 R1 Build 2017.1.0.77086
Supported Architectures: 64bit
System Requirements: PC / Linux / MacOsx
Supported Operating Systems: Windows: Vista SP2 / 7even / 8.x / 10 | Linux:Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.5, 6.0; CentOS 5.5, 6.0; SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 10.4, 11.2; Ubuntu 12.04 LTS | MacOsx: 10.6.8, 10.7.5, 10.8, 10.9.5, 10.10
Size: 1.3 Gb
Download Via UploadGIG
Download Via RapidGator