Squirrels Reflector 126.96.36.199 Portable (x64) | 38 MB
Reflector is a wireless mirroring and streaming receiver that works great with Google Castâ¢, AirPlayâ¢ and AirParrot 2Â®. Mirror your content to the big screen without wires or complicated setups. Play games, watch movies, demo applications or present from the palm of your hand. Even send your screens directly to YouTube for others to watch live. Everything you do on your device can be wirelessly sent to Reflector!Stream movies, TV shows and more
Stream your favorite shows and movies to Reflector from your phone, tablet or computer. Reflector can be installed on most popular entertainment devices like Amazon Fire TVâ¢ and Fire TV Stickâ¢. Easily share videos from your phone or tablet with others, or pair Reflector with AirParrot 2 in your home theater to stream your content to the big screen.
An All-In-One Receiver with AirPlay and Google Cast Built In
Reflector accepts wireless mirroring and streaming connections from a number of different devices. Because Google Cast and AirPlay Mirroring are built in to the most popular devices, there’s nothing to install on your phone or tablet. Easily mirror or stream from an iPadâ¢, iPhoneâ¢ or Androidâ¢ device without wires. Now, Reflector 2 even supports mirroring from iOS 9. Once installed, simply connect your device to Reflector and mirroring begins!
No extras required
Reflector works great with the devices you already have. Install Reflector on your Macâ¢ or Windowsâ¢ computer to receive mirroring or streaming, or install Reflector on your Android home entertainment device. Reflector is wireless and doesn’t require any adapters, cables or complicated setups. Simply launch Reflector and connect!
Step Away and Stay In Control
The Reflector Director iOS companion application is designed to let presenters step away from their Mac or PC and continue to interact with audiences. Use Reflector Director on an iPad or iPhone to emphasize certain screens, or use it to choose which screens are being shown. Reflector Director allows mirroring to become part of the environment, keeping the spotlight on the content that matters most.
Reflector 2 Feature List
What’s New in Version 188.8.131.52:
* High-Resolution Mirroring â Reflector 2 now displays AirPlay-mirrored devices in higher resolution for clearer, crisper mirroring!
* Added ability to manually specify the audio ports Reflector 2 normally randomly selects
* Added support for smoother rotation animation events
* Added “Launch at login” preference to automatically start Reflector 2
* Improved the performance of “grab handles” when resizing device windows
* Device frames now match the orientation of the actual device
* Reflector 2 automatically requests the required Windows Firewall (and supporting 3rd party security software) configuration on installation
* Resolved an issue with iPod touch and some iPhone frames that could sometimes cause overlapping/gaps
* Resolved an issue with connecting a device with Onscreen Code enabled
* Resolved an issue that caused device feeds to go black when connecting/disconnecting monitors
* Resolved an issue that caused 7-digit Quick Connect Codes to not fully appear
* Resolved an issue with streaming from AirParrot 2 when Onscreen Code is enabled
* Resolved an issue with portrait videos appearing upside down when streaming from iOS 7 and iOS 8 devices
* Resolved an issue with iPhone and iPad devices sometimes appearing blank after forcing rotation
* Resolved an issue when changing a device frame while device is in forced-upside-down position
* Resolved an issue that caused iOS 8 devices to lose their frame after playing a video if “Automatic” is not selected
* Resolved an occasional crash when recording a device in landscape orientation
* Resolved an occasional crash when Onscreen Code is enabled
* Resolved a crash when streaming videos from iOS 7 and iOS 8 devices
* Reflector 2 no longer logs Google Cast network traffic when Cast is disabled in Preferences
* Miscellaneous bug fixes, stability improvements and performance updates
Download Via RapidGator
Download Via SecureUpload