Papers 3.4.10 MacOSX | 69 MB
Papers is an award-winning application developed for researchers to help you manage research material that you’re passionate about. Let it take your personal library of research to a whole new level.
Papers for Mac:
– Keeps your personal library of research organized and portable.
– Automatically downloads full-text content for your articles.
– Lets you discover papers to read from 25+ search engines!
– Shows you related papers when reading.
– Synchronizes your library between home and work much faster than before, whether you’re using Papers for Mac, Papers 3 for Windows New, iPad or iPhone.
– Papers Online offers a convenient reading list and an easy way to shared collections of articles.
… and more!
What’s new in Papers 3
The first thing you’ll notice when starting Papers 3 is the new stunning user interface. There’s plenty more to discover:
A fresh, new user interface: the new Papers experience is simpler and more organised.
Navigation modes to keep your work and thoughts organized.
Relevant article suggestions based on the content you are reading.
Automatic PDF download when you import articles.
Better than ever metadata discovery and matching.
Stay connected: discover tweets and posts about the articles you are reading.
View and annotate supplemental files directly within Papers 3.
* Citations supports citing with Manuscripts, a new writing tool for researchers.
* Citations also now supports citing in more applications: -Findings -OmniOutliner 4 -Coda -Quip -Atom
* The icon for the current Application in Citations no longer appears behind the Citations window.
* Citations can now save manuscripts that belong to sandboxed apps, such as TextEdit.
* Improves the reliability of inserting citations into some applications.
System requirements: (Mac OSX) 10.9 and above.
Home Page –
Code: Select all
Download Via UploadGIG
Download Via RapidGator