Final Draft 9.0.8 build 190 | MacOSX | 64.5 MB
Final Draft allows you to use your creative energy to focus on the content; let Final Draft take care of the style. Final Draft is the number-one selling application specifically designed for writing movie scripts, television episodics, and stage plays. It combines powerful word processing with professional script formatting in one self-contained, easy-to-use package. There is no need to learn about script formatting rules â Final Draft automatically paginates and formats your script to industry standards as you write.TOP WRITING FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Scene View â Outline your script and reorder scenes using a simple drag-and-drop interface.
– Navigator â View, sort and filter the important details of your scenes, Scriptnotes and Characters.
– Index Cards â Easily outline your story and restructure your script one scene at a time.
– ScriptNotes â Make general or element specific color-coded notes that won’t affect your script’s pagination.
– Templates â Over 100 classic and current television shows, screenplay, stageplay, and graphic novel templates are available with the option to customize your own.
– Pagination â Final Draft paginates your script perfectly to industry standards universally for OSX, PC or iPad.
– Watermarking in Printing and PDF Options â You can print your watermarked script to any printer with standardized paper size or save directly to PDF in flawless script format.
– Panels System â Split your screen in half so you can view scene outlines while simultaneously writing your script.
– Final Draft Courier Font â We have created the ideal screenwriting font that is easy to read while meeting industry requirements.
– Writing Management â Check content you’ve written to help you manage your writing goals.
– Format Assistant â After you’re finished with your first draft, run Format Assistant to make sure there are no formatting errors.
– Retina and Full Screen Support â Benefit from the convenience of distraction-free writing in full screen mode, as well as retina display compatibility.
– Mac OSX Dictation Support â Mac’s built-in OSX dictation feature works with Final Draft allowing for hands-free writing that’s as fast as your ideas.
TOP PRODUCTION FEATURES INCLUDE:
– Title Page â Create and easily include a professional Title Page with your script.
– Revision Mode â Revise your script as often as you’d like. Save different revisions for production purposes.
– Page Locking â Omit scenes, lock pages and A-pages, and set revision colors. You can take your script all the way from concept to final production.
– Colored Production Pages for Revisions â Colored border allows for writing ease, with solid color production pages in PDF for distribution.
– Character Highlighting â Use to highlight specific characters’ lines for table reads or when writing to track characters’ dialogue.
– Customizable Reporting â Final Draft offers you seven different reports for production including Scene, Character, and Location reports. Print or email reports separately from your script.
What’s New Version 9.0.8:
“Open Backup Folder” button added in the Preferences dialog
Fixed a crash when going full-screen with text documents
Fixed dictation on Retina displays
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.0 or later
Download Via RapidGator
Download Via NitroFlare