ANSYS optiSLang 220.127.116.11487 64bit (Win/Linux) | Size: 1.3 GB
The Dynardo GmbH, a developer software for CAE-based sensitivity analysis, multidisciplinary optimization and robustness evaluation in virtual product development, civil engineering and geomechanics, has released 6.0 version of ANSYS opiSLang, is a Workbench Plug-in that optimizes your product designs by combining the powerful parametric modeling capabilities of ANSYS Workbench with the Robust Design Optimization (RDO) methods of optiSLang.
The optiSLang toolbox includes modules for sensitivity analysis, optimization and robustness evaluation that you can easily drag and drop into a Workbench project to form an interactive process chain. This process workflow enables your engineering teams to improve product performance, identify optimization potential, quantify risks and secure resource-efficiency.
– Automatically identifies important parameters during sensitivity analysis.
– Automatically creates the best possible regression functions (meta models) to accurately forecast response variations in a given sample set.
– Provides multidisciplinary and multi-objective optimization.
– Evaluates the robustness of your product design.
– Uses optiSLang’s minimalist philosophy to reduce the number of CAE solver runs.
– Enables you to design for large numbers of parameters and non-linear RDO tasks.
– Allows you to pre-define attributes of pre-processing results for greater efficiency and insight.
– Gives you flexible, text-based interfacing tools that can connect ANSYS products – or any scriptable products – that may be part of your engineering process.
– Interfaces between optiSLang GUI and parametric ANSYS Workbench models via optiSLang’s ANSYS Workbench integration node.
– Easily switches from Workbench integrated to interfacing mode at any time.
– Provides full functionality, including support for parameters and responses not extractable or integrated in ANSYS Workbench, e.g. non-scalable responses such as load displacement curves.
– Gives you increased flexibility to include 3rd party solvers – as well as ANSYS technology – in the process chain.
Whats New :
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
Extras. information :
You can install from the release
1. optiSLang 18.104.22.168487 Standalone Win / Linux 64-bit
2. optiSLang 22.214.171.124487 plugin for ANSYS 14.0-18.2 Win / Linux 64-bit
3. optiSLang 126.96.36.199487 plugin for MS Excel 2007+
Dynardo develops software for CAE-based optimization and stochastic analysis as a basis for industrial Robust Design Optimization (RDO) in virtual product development. The company also offers in cooperation with global distributors consulting and calculation services as well as support and training concerning the software optiSLangÂ®. Due to this combination, the company achieves in various industries a high amount of flexibility referring to special market requirements in the CAE sector. Companies such as Daimler, Bosch, Siemens, Shell or Nokia value our individual solutions and precise execution of analysis and optimization tasks. Dynardo’s team provides experienced services for all phases of virtual product development. We have expertise in calculation and simulation of engineering tasks in various fields of industries (e.g. consumer goods industry, mechanical and process engineering, energy industry, civil engineering, geomechanics, automotive industry, aerospace industry, bioengineering and micromechanics).
System Requirements: PC / Linux